The interlayer minimizes the risk of injury from sharp edges and flying or falling glass particles. It also strongly resists being penetrated by objects. Laminated glass is particularly suitable in situations where it’s crucial to ensure the integrity of the entire sheet after breakage. Building codes are increasingly driving the obligation to meet such safety standards and engineering specifications.
- Available interlays are PVB standard or SentryGlas® (SGP)
- SGP is a specialized product with superior clarity — 100 times stiffer and five times more tear resistant than PVB, delivering advanced capabilities that enable engineers, designers, and architects to save energy, increase safety, and conceptualize with greater design freedom. Applications range from transportation, architectural, and structural glazing.
- The “Cold Room” and “Clean Room” filter out particles while also controlling the humidity and temperature to ensure the highest quality with maximum adhesion of the product.
- The maximum size is 84” x 200”, with overlength capability.
- We conduct strict quality and compliance checks to ensure proper adhesion.
- Multi-layer capability.