Durable Cost-effective Endless creative potential
Ceramic Frit is pigmented glass enamel permanently fused to the glass surface, through the tempering process at temperatures in excess of 1200 F. This product is available in solid, and translucent colors. Ceramic Frit is can be applied to monolithic, laminated, and/or insulated units. Every piece is produced to ensure flawless colour and design every time.
Spandrel glass is designed to conceal structural building components such as columns, floors, HVAC systems, electrical wiring, and plumbing; and is typically located between vision glass on each floor of a building.
- Most spandrel glass applications are a flood-coat, solid color for concealment purposes. Additional patterns and features can be layered in the spandrel area to create unique visual and performance-based designs.
- Line and dot patterns are used for shading to increase the performance of a window for energy savings, less mechanical requirements, or to allow more glass by code with less heat gain, which also reduces glare.
- Bird-friendly, an array of patterns “noise” provides visual cues to assist in directing birds away from the glass.
Screen printing uses a mixture of glass and metallic oxide-based coatings when tempered which permanently fuses to the surface of the glass.
- Largest screen size 84” x 180” (pattern dependent)
- After tempering the coating is UV stable and scratch-resistant.
- A variety of standard and custom colour matching is available.
- Multicoloured printing capability dependent on design.
- We accommodate custom artwork, patterns, dots, and full/flood coverage to fit your vision.